- MINIMUM AMOUNT
10.000 lei – BSE, 3.000 euro – international companies
Lei or Euro
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Proof of bank account
- RECOMMENDED TO
Bucharest Stock Exchange
- Permanent availability of an experienced broker
- You benefit from technical, fundamental and macroeconomic analysis
- You place orders directly on the online trading platform
- Online portfolio tracking
- Access to information and to the current trends, due to the connection to stock exchange flows
- Possibility to choose between a speculative and a long-term investment
The only cost is the trading fee, negotiated based on the initial investment amount and the cumulative share turnover.
How to invest
- Contact BT Capital Partners and you will be assigned a personal broker.
- You sign the agreement and the account opening form, choosing the option to place orders via the trading platform.
- You make a cash deposit into your BT Capital Partners account via bank transfer.
- You trade – purchasing or selling shares – on your own initiative.
- You place trading orders yourself on the online trading platform or through your personal broker.
- You receive the transaction confirmations via e-mail.
- Your personal broker is available to assist you with any information you may need.
- You have access to any analysis reports.
- You can check your personal account and the transaction list online, whenever you wish.
- Cosmin Bota, phone +40 744 572 402, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the closest BT Capital Partners unit