- LOAN AMOUNT
Minimum 10,000 lei
Maximum 3,000,000 lei
Minimum 7 days
Maximum 6 months
- LOAN ANALYSIS PERIOD
- LOAN PURPOSE
Purchase of shares
- RECOMMENDED TO
What you need to know
- The margin loan allows you to purchase shares the following list: FP, SNP, BRD, SNG, TGN, EL, SIF2, SIF1, SIF5, DIGI, TEL, SIF4, SIF3, SNN, ALR, M, COTE, SFG, WINE, BVB, TRP, CMP, CEON, ELMA.
- The loan amount granted for share purchase represents 50% to 60% of the collateral value.
- The collateral may be in cash or in shares from the following list: FP, SNP, BRD, SNG, TGN, EL, SIF2, SIF1, SIF5, DIGI, TEL, SIF4, SIF3, SNN, ALR, M, COTE, SFG, WINE, BVB, TRP, CMP, CEON, ELMA.
- The margin lending facility may be linked both to a broker-assisted account and to an online trading account.
- Higher returns due to the leverage effect of margin transactions;
- Higher investment efficiency;
- Risk control, through daily monitoring of the account activity;
- Access to technical, fundamental and macroeconomic analyses;
- Trading fee, calculated based on the initial investment amount and the share turnover
- Loan analysis fee
- Interest charged on the committed loan balance
How to invest
- You contact BT Capital Partners to be assigned a personal broker, or you open an online account on the BT Trade platform.
- You transfer shares or you make a cash deposit into your BT Capital Partners account via bank transfer, in order to secure the loan.
- The maximum loan amount granted for share purchase is determined based on the collateral value.
- The interest rate and the analysis fee are determined based on the loan amount.
- You sign the margin account opening documentation.
- You trade – purchasing or selling shares – on your own initiative.
- You receive the transaction confirmations via e-mail.
- Your personal broker is available to assist you with any information you may need.
- You have access to any analysis reports.
- You can check your personal account and the transaction list online, whenever you wish.
- The margin loan is repaid at maturity / in advance, or is extended upon your request.
- Loredana Brad, phone +40 740 201 067, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anda Vasinca, phone +40 374 778 022, e-mail email@example.com
Find the closest BT Capital Partners unit