BT Capital Partners offers merger and acquisition services for fully-established private companies and potential investors. BT Capital partners is an affiliate of Oaklins – one of the world’s most experienced mid-market M&A advisor, with over 850 professionals globally and dedicated industry teams in more than 45 countries. Oaklins had closed 1,700 transactions in the past five years.
Deep local roots, global commitment. With firm roots in local soil while in flexible collaboration on a global scale, we help you see the most extraordinary opportunities, often in unexpected places. With us as your partner, you’re equipped with the agility to navigate market changes, enter creative and powerful new directions, and realize your vision.
Regardless if a client intends to increase the market share, to focus or expand the company activity, to make better use of financial resources or to exploit strategic synergies, we implement a series of activities dedicated to identifying, structuring and successfully closing the acquisition process.
BT Capital Partners provides assistance in the following processes:
- For sale processes, by conducting a comprehensive analysis and assessment of the company. Using its distribution network, both local and international, BT Capital Partners assists in identifying potential purchasers: strategic investors or private equity funds.
- For acquisition processes, by identifying and assessing potential target-companies, depending on the client’s scope, namely: increase of market share, product and service diversification, use of excess cash for strategic investments and potential synergies.
- For merger processes, either by absorption or by amalgamation, by assessing the operational and financial synergies, as well as by quantifying their impact on the newly-established company value.
- For various spin-off, split-off, split-out and carve-out transactions.
- For Leverage Buyout (LBO), the acquisition process for a company or a business division – ‘target-company’ – using financing for part of the transaction amount needed.
- For Management Buyout (MBO), an LBO transaction, initiated and coordinated by the existing management team interested in the company acquisition.
- For Joint Venture (JV) – The economic understanding by which two or more parties agree to share resources in order to perform a certain activity or a specific project.
BT Capital Partners applies extensive knowledge for financing services and management consulting, in order to structure the best conditions. We offer impartial advice to ensure our clients’ trust in the structured transactions proposed. We are particularly knowledgeable in the area of cross-border transactions for both mature and emerging M&A markets. This allows us to proactively overcome the obstacles in concluding international transactions: regulatory issues, as well as system, cultural and legal differences.
The relationships we have established with decision-makers from companies, both from Romania and worldwide, and our extended resources, by which we can identify suitable strategic or financial partners, from any area, allowing us to identify suitable buyers and to provide added-value to our clients.
Among the completed M&A transactions, we mention the purchase of Mindbank by ATE Bank of Greece, the purchase of Ejobs by Tiger Fund from the U.S., the purchase of Eurisko by the global leader CB Richard Ellis, the purchase of Romenergo by Nauru Holdings (one of the largest private energy transactions of Romania) and the complex share package takeover process by the management of WorldClass Romania (MBO), with transactions worth over 2 billion euro.