- MINIMUM AMOUNT
equivalent of 100.000 euro – BVB
Lei or Euro
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Proof of bank account
- RECOMMENDED TO
Bucharest Stock Exchange
- INVESTMENT PERIOD
- A dedicated broker, to manage your investments and to keep you up-to-date;
- Investment decisions are based on your risk profile and your risk tolerance;
- A management contract signed for one year;
- The contract stipulates the maximum accepted loss;
- Trading orders do not need to be signed;
- An assessment is made upon expiry of the contract and, if the mutually agreed rate of return is achieved, a percentage of the profit is assigned to the broker as a success fee.
- Trading fee, negotiated according to the invested amount.
- Success fee, calculated as a percentage of the achieved returns.
How to invest
- Contact BT Capital Partners and you will be assigned a personal broker.
- You sign the agreement and the account opening form.
- You make a cash deposit into your BT Capital Partners account via bank transfer.
- Your personal broker manages your investment portfolio.
- You are informed about the transactions completed.
- You receive a portfolio statement monthly or upon request.
- Dacian Onau, phone +40 744 572 402, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cosmin Bota, phone +40 742 149 616, e-mail email@example.com
Find the closest BT Capital Partners unit