- MINIMUM AMOUNT
10.000 lei – BSE, 3.000 euro – international companies
Lei or Euro
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Proof of bank account
- RECOMMENDED TO
Bucharest Stock Exchange
- Permanent availability of an experienced broker
- You benefit from technical, fundamental and macroeconomic analysis
- Online portfolio tracking
- Possibility to choose between a speculative and a long-term investment
- Investment decisions are personal, based on the personal broker’s info
- Access to information and current trends, due to the connection to stock exchange flows
The only cost is the trading fee, negotiated based on the initial investment amount and the cumulative share turnover.
How to invest
- Contact BT Capital Partners and you will be assigned a personal broker.
- You sign the agreement and the account opening form.
- You make a cash deposit into your BT Capital Partners account via bank transfer.
- You trade – purchasing or selling shares – on your own initiative.
- You receive the transaction confirmations via e-mail.
- Your personal broker is available to assist you with any information you may need.
- You have access to any analysis reports.
- You can check your personal account and the transaction list online, whenever you wish.
- Cosmin Bota, phone +40 744 572 402, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dacian Onau, phone +40 742 149 616, e-mail email@example.com
Find the closest BT Capital Partners unit