- MINIMUM AMOUNT
1.500 lei – BSE, 3.000 euro – international companies
Lei or Euro
128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology
Chrome, Firefox, IE
- RECOMMENDED TO
Bucharest Stock Exchange
Vienna Stock Exchange
- BT Trade brings the stock exchange to your doorstep, offering fast trading, higher decision control over your share portfolio, as well as low costs.
- You have access to all the information required for real-time stock exchange investment.
- It all depends on your ability to make the best choices.
- You can access your trading account, view the stock market trends, place trading orders, check up your investment portfolio, withdraw money online, whether at home or at work.
- The orders to buy or sell are placed directly on the trading platform and reach the stock market at once.
- Before opening the actual account, you can use a demo account to familiarize with the trading platform.
- Operations can be initiated from wherever you are.
- BT Capital Partners is the only intermediary in Romania trading as a direct participant on the Vienna Stock Exchange, which translates as the lowest possible costs for investors, security and speed in order execution.
The trading fee may range between 0.4% and 0.8% of the transaction and is determined based on the initial investment amount or the cumulative share turnover for the last 3 months.
|Initial investment/Cumulative share turnover||Trading fee|
|50,000 – 100,000||0.7%|
|100,000 – 500,000||0.6%|
|500,000 – 1,000,000||0.5%|
- Access www.bt-trade.ro.
- Follow the New client link and fill in the online application.
- You will receive by courier the forms to be filled in, signed and sent at BT Capital Partners address.
- You will receive the user and the passwords by e-mail.