10.000 lei – BSE, 3.000 euro – international companies
Lei or Euro
Proof of bank account
Bucharest Stock Exchange
Vienna Stock Exchange
- Permanent availability of an experienced broker;
- Advice and recommendations based on technical, fundamental and macroeconomic analysis;
- Online portfolio tracking;
- Possibility to choose between a speculative and a long-term investment;
- Investment decisions are personal, based on the personal broker’s advice;
- Access to information and current trends, due to the connection to stock exchange flows;
The only cost is the trading fee, negotiated based on the initial investment amount and the cumulative share turnover.
How to invest
- Contact BT Capital Partners and you will be assigned a personal broker.
- You sign the agreement and the account opening form.
- You make a cash deposit into your BT Capital Partners account via bank transfer.
- You trade – purchasing or selling shares – based on your broker’s recommendations or on your own initiative.
- You receive the transaction confirmations via e-mail.
- Your personal broker is available to assist you with any information you may need.
- You have access to any analysis reports.
- You can check your personal account and the transaction list online, whenever you wish.
- Cosmin Bota, phone +40 744 572 402, e-mail email@example.com
- Dacian Onau, phone +40 742 149 616, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the closest BT Capital Partners unit