A “claim” is a written request, complaint or notice informing BT Capital Partners about certain actions likely to affect the claimant’s rights or interests, which is filed at BT Capital Partners headquarters or secondary offices (as the case may be) by courier, e-mail or online, and through which the claimant or its proxy – acting exclusively on the claimant’s behalf and without any personal commercial interest – expresses dissatisfaction with the investment service and activity carried out under Law no. 297/2004 or with the information provided by BT Capital Partners in response to the requests for information submitted by the claimant.
“Claimant” means any individual or legal entity, client/investor of BT Capital Partners, who files a claim with BT Capital Partners regarding the investment service and activity carried out under Law no. 297/2004.
Claims must contain the following data:
- full name;
- National Identification Number (NIN);
- claimant’s contact details (address, telephone number, e-mail);
If the claim is not filed by the claimant, it should include the following additional details regarding the proxy:
- full name;
- contact details (address, telephone number, e-mail);
- capacity and interest in the matter;
The Internal Control Department of BT Capital Partners is responsible with the supervision of claims’ resolution and management.
BT Capital Partners Internal Control Department representatives:
- Andreea Dana Chita (e-mail: email@example.com , tel.: 0264.430.564)
- Lucian Bogdan Duma (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , tel.: 0264.430.564)
Within 2 working days from filing the claim at the reception desk, or at any time upon the claimant’s request, the Internal Control representative:
- will confirm the receipt and registration of the claim;
- will inform the claimant about the resolution date;
- will inform the claimant about the claim management procedure.
BT Capital Partners will respond to each claim in a clear and concise manner, within 30 days from the claim registration at the reception desk and regardless whether the solution is favorable or not, by sending a letter signed by the manager and the representative of BT Capital Partners Internal Control Department through any means of communication (courier, e-mail). Should the subject of the claim require further investigation, BT Capital Partners will explain to the claimant the reasons for delay and indicate the resolution term, which cannot exceed the initial 30-day term by more than 15 days.